We got him as a rescue at about 1 1/2 years old and he was so skinny! As you can see though, he's put on a little bit of weight since then. He's had his fair share of medical issues since then but for the most part, knock on wood, he has been completely healthy for the past year or so. He is still taking meds for seizures and his auto immune disorder but we hope to take him fully off of those before long.
Michael and I just love him so much and we honestly couldn't imagine life without him. He is so gentle too and very obedient (obedience class has paid off) and he knows who he can play rough with (Michael) and who he has to be more gentle with (me). We think he'll adjust just fine to our new addition and can't wait for the day. Below are some of our favorite pictures...
Primo getting ready to brave the water with his life jacket. He doesn't swim that great nor do I think he actually likes to swim but he does it for us.
He thinks he's a big lap dog!
Just out canoeing with Michael. Don't rock the boat!
Are you guys ready yet? I've had enough of this beach stuff!
Goofing off in obedience class.
I'd better pay attention before my "master" gets mad.
Primo and his mama.
He loves being part of the family...even if it is for a family photo.
Just snoozing after a long day...how do they sleep like that??







No comments:
Post a Comment