She can now recognize and react to simple songs...time to start practicing my lullabies! In fact, she'll recognize frequently sung tunes after birth and probably find them soothing. Less cute news: She now urinates about one pint per day. Better get the diapers ready!
She continues to kick me throughout the day and night, although thankfully the night kicks aren't enough to wake me. Michael often tells me that he had my hand on my belly while I was sleeping and he's amazed at how I'm sound asleep and yet she's kicking away like crazy. That surprises me too because I am usually a really light sleeper. Not lately though.
Just a few more items to get and we'll have everything we need, for now that is, for when she arrives. We have been so blessed by friends and family that it is truly amazing. My good friend Miko (thanks Miko) sent me her Angel Care Monitor which senses the baby's movements and sounds. If there is no sound or movement for 20 seconds an alarm sounds. I think this will be key as first time parents and will give us peace of mind.
All I can say is WOW and a big THANK YOU to everyone who has given us their hand-me-downs, advice and their love and support. I can't remember if I blogged about this but my mom came over last weekend and helped me organize Michaiah's room. Thanks Mom! What a relief to get that all done. Now all we need is baby.
34 Weeks
Michaiah's Size
Michael getting some practice in. He looks so happy with his baby duck!


No comments:
Post a Comment