Well this weekend was a big one as we hit a few milestones. The first being that we purchased our crib set. We headed out early Saturday morning for breakfast with Mom and then off to pick out the crib. We picked out a beautiful crib in the dark espresso color (not the color shown below) and a dresser to match.
My grandfather actually bought this for us as a gift and we are so thankful to him. We absolutely love it! The best part is that the crib turns into a toddler bed and then into a full size bed.
Mom also bought Michaiah a stuffed monkey that goes along with our nursery theme. It is so adorable. Michael was posing with the monkey in the backpack carrier. We're definitely going to get one of these.
Next milestone...
On Sunday night we were sitting there watching Glee and all of a sudden I felt her move. I don't know if it was the music from Glee that she was dancing to or if it was her daddy's voice but she was jumping all around. I told Michael to put his hand on my tummy and she started kicking like crazy and amazingly enough, he could actually feel the tiny little kicks. I think he must have felt at least 10 kicks in just a few moments.
Up until that point I never could really feel anything and I thought it was because I never slowed down enough to actually feel the kicks so Sunday night I just decided to sit down and watch Glee and there she was. It was truly an amazing experience and one we will never forget. By the way, if you've never seen Glee, I highly suggest you rent the first season. It is such a great series and the music & singing makes it that much better.
Anyway, it was such a great experience to share together and one that we will never forget. We thank the Lord daily for His blessings and this little miracle...our baby girl.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That is so amazing! Love those butterfly kicks!
ReplyDelete