Tuesday, May 11, 2010

20 Weeks...Halfway There


Woohoo! I'm already halfway there and I can't believe it. We'd better start working on getting her room ready because it will be here before I know it! Here's a sneak peak of what the baby's room will look like.



So this week Michaiah is around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel - the length of a banana. She's swallowing more these days, which is good practice for her digestive system. Supposedly she's moving around quite a lot at this stage but unfortunately I have yet to feel her. Hopefully soon I'll be able to but then I'm sure come month 8 or 9 I'll be begging her to stop kicking me in the ribs!

2 comments:

  1. or you'll be begging her to stop kicking your bladder! ha ha...you will probably feel her soon...you'll think to yourself is that gas? indigestion? oh wait, it's baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room is ADORABLE! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete