OK, so I know that this post comes about a month and half late, but I still wanted to be able to showcase Michael's first whole animal roast. The lucky animal was a pig that ended up sitting on my counter while we tried to figure out what to cut off since it was a little too heavy for the motor on the spit. I have to admit that it was pretty disgusting seeing this whole animal in all its nakedness, sitting there helplessly waiting to get marinated. It just kinda gives you the hibijibi's (sp?).
It was more work than I would have thought roasting a pig and getting it on the spit. Thanks to my dad and Michael though, they got it on and began roasting it early that morning for our afternoon BBQ. When it was done I must say that to my surprise, it was really yummy and tasty. It was cooked to perfection! So tender and juicy....mmmmm.
Thank you to Mom & Dad for all of your help that day! We truly appreciate it.
| Michael and Piggy. |
| Poor Piggy. |
| Marinated Piggy missing one arm and one leg. |


No comments:
Post a Comment