She's got her two bottom teeth now and both of her top teeth came in within the past week. She's been eating solids for a few months now and really seems to have taken to it. She eats peas, beans, carrots, sweet potatoes, potatoes, pears, apples, mango, banana, rice cereal, avocado, turnips...all of which mommy makes for her. Michaiah can now sit up on her own and she's rolling and scooting all over the place. She looks like she may be starting to crawl but I think she likes standing a lot more. As determined as this kid is, she might just skip the crawling and start walking.
It's so fun to watch her little personality develop. She's such a ham! Laughing, talking, yelling and screaming and pretending to cough. She's even started trying to smile for the camera as you can see in the below pics. She closes her eyes and gives me a HUGE grin. She also has quite a serious side as well. When she's around a lot of people or someone she doesn't know, she's very quiet and just takes it all in...she's like her great grandpa. Michaiah doesn't miss a beat either as she is a very NOSEY little one. She's always got to see what's going on. She also loves to watch our dog, Primo, and our cat, Dog (yes, the cat's name is Dog thanks to Michael) playing in the yard.
At her last doctors appointment she was 7 1/2 months and the doctor said she was doing great. She's at 85.52% for her weight, 90.48% for growth and 48.81% for her head. Last time she was at a higher percentage for her weight versus her height but she seems to have grown taller this time and now those percentages have flip flopped.
![]() |
| Yeah, I know I'm cute. |
![]() |
| Grocery Shopping with Mom |
![]() |
| Stylin' |
![]() |
| Grocery Shopping with Dad. |
![]() |
| I AM NOT CHUBBY!! I'm just HEALTHY!! |
![]() |
| Just me & my Nonno hanging out |
| My little flower. |
| Posing for mommy |
| CHEEEEEESE!!! |
| Mmmm....I LOVE to eat. Can't you tell by my rollls? |
| Just chillin' with my buddy Aiden. He's got that lean going on. |
| Daddy and me. |
| My and my teddy fast asleep |











She's so cute!!! I want to see more pictures...I love the flower head bands :)
ReplyDelete