Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Michaiah is 12 weeks; Thanksgiving

Our little girl is growing up so fast! I can't believe it. It is truly an amazing experience to watch her grow and learn. At about 6 weeks she started responding to us with her smile and began following us more and more with her eyes. It is amazing how each day she seems to learn something new and it is so nice to be able to witness all of these firsts. The first smile, first laugh, first time she rolled over, etc.

From about 6 weeks until now she had been fairly colicky at night...poor thing. We are hoping that she'll grow out of it shortly as it seems to be getting a little better. Knock on wood! Here are some pictures...







Michaiah and Makennah - one month and one day apart
My coworker, Marissa, and I showed up to our friend's baby shower and our girls were wearing the exact same outfit. How funny is that?!


Michael's mom was here during Thanksgiving and was able to spend some quality time with little Michaiah. It was so nice for her to have one on one time with Michaiah. So sad to see her go. :-(







We spent Thanksgiving at my mom's house, eating more than we could handle. Michael and I did a 5K race that morning in Roseville to feed the hungry so by the time Thanksgiving dinner rolled around we were starving! It was absolutely freezing too...40 degrees! Michael finished the race 20th out of 840 people and 4th in his age group. Our friend Will finished 2nd overall and I...well I finished. It wasn't the prettiest for me but then again it was my first run since having the baby.


Jen, Michael & Will







No comments:

Post a Comment