Tuesday, March 2, 2010

There are two...but soon there will be three...


Yes, it's official...I am 12 weeks pregnant!! What a better way to start a blog than with this news?

This ultrasound was taken at 8 weeks though, but it's the latest one I've gotten to this point. I can't believe how much our baby has grown!

The first ultrasound we were able to see the baby with it's tiny little beating heart at 6 weeks which was absolutely amazing. At that point though it just looked like a blob. At 8 weeks though it actually started looking like a baby. It is now the size of a lime and continuing to grow.

We are so blessed to be having this baby. Michael is so very exited and I know he will make a great dad. We've already got names picked out for a boy and girl and we hope to know on May 4th what we are having.

Stay tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment