Friday, March 19, 2010

My tummy is growing...


12 WEEKS


5 WEEKS



So I have managed to make it through my first trimester (almost) without ANY morning sickness. Woohoo! I have felt really good actually, just tired. Oh...and I can't forget that I've had way more migraines than I have ever experienced in such a short time. The good thing though is that since being pregnant my migraines have been more mild so I haven't had to take any time off work. I've still been keeping active and going to the gym, running and going to spin/x-bike class.

It will be nice when Michael heals up (he had knee surgery about 4 weeks ago to repair a torn meniscus and is still nursing a broken scaphoid in his hand that he hurt at work) because the weather is changing and we'll be able to take a lot of walks and hopefully some hikes soon too. I told him he'd better get all of this out of the way now because I'll be the one needing help before long! He is on the mend though and will hopefully be back up and at em in the next few months if not sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment