Weight: 17lbs 3oz (92th percentile)
Height: 25.75 inches (80th percentile)
Head: 41.5 centimeters (46th percentile)
The doctor said she is doing great and that she's very strong. She took one look at her though and said "Well we know she isn't starving." That's for sure!! The doctor said that we could start trying her on some rice cereal which we'll hopefully start tomorrow and see how it goes. Then the following week we can add something else. I think I'm going to try my hand at making some of her food. It seems easy enough, right? All you've got to do is steam the veggies and chop them up more or less. We'll see how it goes.
She is such a joy and is getting quite a personality on her. She knows what she wants and what she definitely doesn't want and she sure lets us know. You can't help but just smile when she smiles at you. The craziest thing though is that she is ALWAYS watching us. Its funny because I'll be doing dishes and she'll be sitting in her bouncy chair on the counter behind me and I'll happen to turn around to look at her and she is just staring at me smiling. What goes through her mind I'll never know, but it is sure the cutest think. Michael said he notices the same thing when he's with her. She's just taking it all in and learning I guess.
Michaiah absolutely loves her bouncer. She just goes absolutely crazy in it!
| Too cute for words!! |
| She was ready to brave the cold last weekend. |
| Just love this hat. |
| Quality time with papa. |
| Baby girl and mommy. |
![]() |
| Hmmm...this finger doesn't taste so good. |
![]() |
| Do you like my mohawk? |
| I'm trying to sit up but my head is a little too heavy!! Ugh! |
| Ready for our stroll. |
| Bathtime |
| Best friend Erin and I in S.F. |
| Raileigh and I. |
| Just the girls. |
| Silly girl. |
| Another silly girl! |
| Erin & Raileigh |
![]() |
| Chubby girl at her appt. |
| Mommy & Michaiah in S.F. |
| Not so happy baby with her Daddy. She got her ears pierced this day. |




She's SO CUTE!!!! Love all the pictures, I need more!!! :)
ReplyDelete